- Jupyter as a Research Tool, Talk on 2018 LSST workshop, IL.
- LSST Data Science Fellowship Program: my review
- University of Pittsburgh: Time-domain analysis and interactive visualization, Apr. 2018
- Johns Hopkins: Image Processing, Jan. 2018
- University of Washington: Statistics, Sep. 2017
- University of Arizona: Software engineering and Data management, Apr. 2017
- California Institute of Technology: Machine Learning, Jan. 2017
- Northwestern University: Introduction, Aug. 2016
- Belczynski, K., Askar, A., Arca-Sedda, M., et al. 2017, arXiv:1712.00632
- BBHs in the Local Universe, Poster on 2017 ACES, TX; 2017 MODEST, Prague.
- GCs in the Local Universe, Talks on 2016 MODEST, NY; 2015 MODEST, Japan.
- Visiting Scholar at KIAA-PKU: collaborating with Richard de Grijs on the characterization of variable stars in open clusters using 50BiN data, 2015.
- Dynamically formed BBHs from GCs, Poster on 2014 MODEST, Germany; 2014 IAU, China.
- GC Simulations by MOCCA, Talk on 2014 Texas symposium, TX.
- Visiting Scholar at NAO/CAS: studying NBODY6++ with Rainer Spurzem, 2013.
- MOCCA code & N-BODY code comparison, Talk on 2013 APS conference, TX.
- YC Startup School: graduated with MindWave X, 2018.
- YC Hackathon: start of journey with Y Combinator, 2018.
- Techonomy: participate in the discussion about Harnessing Tech for Responsible Growth, 2018.
- AI Frontiers: participate in Showcasing the Frontier Technologies of AI Deployed in Large Scale, 2018.
- International Space Settlement Design Competition: volunteering in ISSDC, a RFP competition to inspire high school students on practical design/management skills, 2018.
- Bay Area Summit: a summit to promote industrial collaborations between Hangzhou and San Francisco, 2018.
- Rocket and Rigs: a collaborative platform for professionals in the space exploration and oil and gas industries, 2018.
- International Conference about Data Intelligence and Security: poster on data intelligence, 2018.
- R&D intern at Meituan-Dianping: learning about search engine and implementing NLP based models, 2017.
- Design Automation Conference: attendee to learn about IoT, IP and HPC architecture, 2017.
- High Performance Computing Training: workshop on HPC techniques and applications, 2017.
- Qizhi-inc: R&D on data acquisition and data analytics on canteen service, 2016.
- Shining 3D: visiting the R&D center about the product line and techniques, 2016.
33 Certificates: survived early-life proof in various fields.
To be added
- 3D printer web-server: managing FFCP with OctoPrint on raspberry pi.
- Project Pot: schematic design with OnShape and 3D prototyping on FFCP.
- Mic-array meeting-note taker (ongoing): ReSpeaker module on raspberry pi, with snips platform.
- Solo ground control: 3DR Solo python library for auto-piloting.
- Web application: structured and unstructured data-fetcher.
- Color Me Red: 5k run on South Padre Island.
- Sea Fishing: red snapper, whiting, king fish, sharpnose shark
Pedal to Padre: 30 miles bike trail to South Padre Island.
- Big Bend
- Sequoia, Yosemite, Highway #1
- Texas tour: Poteet, Lost Maples, Fredericksburg, Luckenbach, Canyon Lake, Wimberley, Lockhart, Sequin, Gruene
- Mt. Lemmon, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff
- Never expected to love the freedom on the wheels this much!
- I love traveling by train, slow or fast, starring out of the window to image the landscape and imagine the lifestyles.
- A few trips
- 15 hr stand ticket: knee-to-knee experience with happy people returning home for festival.
- Grand Canal tour in China: 15 day adventure by bicycle & train, seeing my country and its history beneath.
- San Antonio to Chicago: 35 hr coach seat cross the land.
- Los Angels to San Antonio: 37 hr along the coast.
- Blending favors and experimenting the maturing process of mixed ingredients is no less fun than chemistry.
- I'm the founder of the astronomical club in Xiaoshan High School and Zhejiang University of Technology.
- I have organized many field trips as well as public events like astronomy night, middle school outreach.