I am a Ph.D. in Applied Physics & Astrophysics, graduated from University of Texas at Arlington.
Physics study has empowered me to be an additive innovator, with ingredients of critical thinking, attention to detail and fast learning.
My academic research (analytically modeling star evolution and stellar dynamics) and experience listed in footprint are reflections of
first principle thinking.
With the analytical ability and multitasking, I have learned software engineering skills and pictured a map of my understanding about Data Science in Astronomy (click the figure below).
I am passionate about the frontiers in:
- neural networks
- neuroscience: inspiration of neuron features and network structure;
- transistor design: spiking, multi-gated, a hardware mimic to expedite the realization;
- quantum computing: superposition and entanglement in phase space.
- space development
- advanced propellant: aerospike engine, pulse detonation engine and ion thruster;
- composite materials, MEMS system, synthetic engineering and space manufacturing;
- settlement challenge and breakthrough design.
You may find my ego in my personality and wild ideas.
I have been curious about
- Fundamental Science: uncover the natural truth,
- Sociology: manipulate social psychology based on "micro"-psychology ensemble,
Roadmap of life:
- Devote early age to extend Human knowledge;
- Sociological practice to gain resources to make the world a little bit different, hopefully good difference;
- Promote talented individuals with all I may have.
HATS: high-speed aerial transportation system: the vein of future billion-population city, terrestrial and beyond.
- Goal: safer than flying and more energy efficient than driving, low maintenance cost.
- Status: preliminary aerodynamically validated.
HMH: hierarchy manufacturing hubs: balancing the production efficiency and delivery cost.
- Goal: on-demand production with customizable open IP, no packaging and low transportation cost, disaster tolerant.
- Status: drafting sustainable R&D strategies based on various manufacturing techniques.
GAS: gradual authorization system: regulated and enforced identification for virtual existence in the era of augmented reality.
- Goal: open data with enforced privacy; social mapping; better communication model; rationality study.
- Status: drafted functionality design and adoption plan.
Ingestion & dietary health: we are probably what we eat, a plan to accumulate research data for disease curing and human longevity, in combination with Genomics study.
Human machine interface: research on quantum computing, neuroscience and nerve re-bridge in the dawn of singularity.
I'd like to share the details.